Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Projects Published Everywhere!!!

This has been a great month for me...THREE of my projects featured in 3 different publications!

First, my Chainmaille Dahlia Ring in the June 2010 issue of Bead & Button Magazine is super fun to make and a great summer project. You can make them in all different colors! Plus there's a mini-photo of the ring on the magazine's front cover! Get the supplies to make the Dahlia ring from my website www.craftycatjumprings.com !!!




Next, my wire version of Peruvian Thread Earrings was featured by the awesome editors at Step-by-Step Wire Jewelry Magazine (and also mentioned on the front cover!). In thread, these are back in style, but the all-wire version is even better!



And finally, my Bronze Mermaid Scale Hoop Earrings is project #1 in the new book "30-minute Earrings" from Lark Books. This book is geared more towards jewelers than beaders but the layout looks great!


Whew, what a month! Go out and get crafting!
~AMANDA~

3 comments: